If Christmas is the time for giving, it looks to have come early at Traffic Factory.
The strength of our platform has always been the fact that it is a self-serve format allowing you to have full control of your campaigns and their parameters.
We’ve listened to you, our clients, who aid in the success that is the Traffic Factory platform.
Now, it wouldn’t be Christmas if wishes weren’t to be granted…
So, it is with great joy that we present to you our new Reservation Process!
To begin, it will be important to visit here to see what positions remain available.
The new format is based around the principals of a “blind-auction” allowing advertisers
- Place an inquiry for relevant ad placements.
- In continuing with our self-serve format, you will be guided and informed accordingly for each step.
- You shall be informed of the estimated impression count for your given budget
- During the process of the reservation, a recap confirmation message will be shown informing you of the eventualities of the auction end and commencement of the campaign.
- Once the auction period has closed, an email informing whether you have won or lost the reservation will be sent.
- Please note this is only available for CPM campaigns
- You’ll be able to check your reservation status here
Please click this link to be taken to the relevant tutorial for this new reservation process.
We sincerley hope you take the time to read over all of the contents and do not hesitate to get in touch with your Account Manager if further guidance is needed.
From all the team at Traffic F